101 pages. (Whoo hoo!)
Common Core State Standards:K.CC.2, K.CC.3, K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b, K.CC.4c, K.CC.5, k.CC.6 K.OA.1 K.OA.5
Your students will really enjoy the variety of hands-on activities they can do with this packet.
Use a different-themed 10 frame each month to keep students interested. This can be a fun way to individually or whole-group assess.
- 10 different monthly 10-Frames in color. (September -June). Print & Laminate.
- I've also included 10 black & white monthly 10-frames, so you can run them off to give to your students.
- 20 different manipulative sheets with 80 pieces per page. Print, laminate and cut out. Store each set in a Snack Baggy.
- A blank set of 10-frames so you can design your own, or make 20-Frames for higher number math.
- Traceable numbers from 1-50 so students can make equations and then show their work with the manipulatives and 10-frames.
- A page of math symbols for the + sign, - sign, & = sign.
- A page of > < symbols.
- A "Trace & Write" skill sheet for numbers 1-50. As a game have students choose a number and count from there to the end.
- Sort by 5's & 10's mats.
- Blank addition & subtraction mats for you to fill in with your own equations.
- 10 addition mats with equations for the fact families.
- 21 subtraction mats +
- 2 certificates of praise (1 for addition, 1 for subtraction.)
Partner students up and play math games. Use the manipulatives to make patterns.