When do we collect INFORMATION ?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. I am constantly designing new material with the people who visit my site in mind.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the highest safety precautions of your personal information when you place an order.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required by law to keep the information confidential.