If your attendees do not like the workshop and do not find the information valuable,
and their time well spent, I will refund your money.
I stand by the service I give and my reputation.
Contact me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what a few others have said:
- “Students were leaning forward hanging on her every word.”
- “Diane makes the stories come alive.”
- “Her enthusiasm and love for kiddy lit is contagious; what fun we all had!”
- “…giggles galore!”
- “Thoroughly entertaining; the day flew by!”
- “All I can say is wow!”
- “I can’t wait to get back to my classroom! This is just the jump-start I needed.”
- “I can really use this stuff!”
- “This should be a required college class.”
- “I especially enjoyed the hands-on “make-it-take-its!”
- Microphone for large groups (lapel type is best)
- Large table for displaying materials
- Screen & overhead projector
- Internet connection
Fee for Magical Story Time:
- $500 for a full day in the Grand Rapids Area or within an hour drive.
- $700 for a full day in other Michigan locations + expenses.
- $800 for a full day outside of Michigan + expenses.
Come Teach With Me
- A hand’s-on, very entertaining, and extremely useful, day-long workshop.
- Runs from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with two 10 - minute breaks and an hour for lunch at noon.
- Can be themed to whatever month or season of your choice.
Each workshop includes:
- 4 Make It Take It’s that we’ll do together. All materials provided.
- How to nail report card standards using quick and easy art projects with supplies that you already have.
- 3 Center Activities that we’ll do together, + tips of how to tuck in and make time for science and social studies via centers.
- How to design centers that you don’t have to keep dreaming up, but can change each day that revolve around the season or your theme that reinforce your standards.
- At least one themed unit filled with Table Top skill sheets
- A tremendous amount of teaching, organizational, and discipline tips.
- Including a "Giving Directions Picture Icon set", "How many days left in the month?" paper chain activity, and a Number, Letter and Shape Hide Board Center.
- Includes a copy of the student and teacher's edition of Keep These To Yourself + a copy of 170+ Ways to Get Your Students to Listen and Transition Effectively.
- Several songs and games that promote math and other early childhood standards.
- 2 easy reader booklets that show Diane's effective easy reader program where students READ, TRACE, WRITE, SORT, SPELL, CUT and GLUE their way to reading proficiency.
- 1 ABC activity.
- One 123 Activity.
- A 50 page Calendar Help Book with lots of suggestions of how to teach report card standards and various subjects like math, science and language arts during calendar time. + the 77 page sister book Calendar Concepts.
- A 300+ Dolch Flashcard set and ideas of how to play games and use these cards to reinforce your word wall and master site words, + the companion book Sight Word MIni Flashcards.
- How to incorporate magic as an alternative teaching method to help teach math, and science as well as introduce reading and writing concepts.
- How to jazz up your story time to promote listening, reading, writing, math, science, and writing .
- 2 themed make-it-take it booklets that help your students learn specific standards in a fun way, that reinforce concepts of print , build vocabulary and sight word recognition.
- Access to Online resources
Teachers will need to bring:
- Bag to carry their things in.
- Box of crayons
- Glue stick
- Ink Pen
- Yellow Highlighter
- Printed material from Online Resources. (They will be given a class code so they can download the information and print it.)
- Hole punch this material and put it in your binder. or put hole punched paper in your copier and print it pre-punched and save time!
- No less than a 3 inch binder (To keep printed material in.)
- 2 pocket folders with brads inside to put hole punched papers in.
- A pack of index cards that are wired together that flip up.
- 20 clear sheet protectors.
Fee For Come Teach With Me Workshop:
- $50 per person (Grand Rapids Area or within an hour drive. No less than 10 people.)
- $50 per person + expenses for other locations. No less than 20 people.
This makes for a wonderful Professional Development Day for your pre-school, young five and kindergarten teachers! If you have more than 20 teachers who’d be attending, I have special prices. Contact us for more information. email@example.com We know your staff will LOVE this workshop! Workshop times for them would be from 8 to 3:30 with a ½ hour for lunch.