27 pages. Common Core State Math Standards:
K.CC.1, K.CC.2, K.CC.4c
K.CC.6, K.CC.7, K.OA.1, K.OA.5, 1.OA.3, 1.OA.4, 1.OA.5,
1.OA.6, 1.)A.7, 1.OA.8
These cards are a great way to teach and remind students what the various math symbols are and mean.
There are also 120 number cards included for you to use in a variety of ways to explain the above standards. Add manipulatives and reinforce even more!
- Number cards from 0 to 120
- Odd and Even Sorting Mat
- Greater and Less than mat
- Alligator greater and less than "jaw" cards.
- Tips for how to use the cards, including games
- Kaboom bomb cards
- A blank grid to program with more numbers or anything else you want to do, such as equations.
- 2 different sets of math symbol cards so you can play Memory Match with them, or use in a pocket chart.
- Math definition cards.
Hang a set on your word wall! Use them as a fun way to assess students on a variety of standards.