This packet has a lot of quick, easy and fun math activities, covering a variety of Common Core standards. They are versatile, so you can differentiate, making the lesson easier or more difficult to fit your needs and grade level.
Use them throughout the month for early finishers, extra help for strugglers, brain breaks, centers, review, table top lessons, assessments, homework, "just for fun" plug-ins when you have a few spare minutes, or tuck a few in your sub folder.
If you're required to send something home over your school breaks, pick and choose what's appropriate and put together a Happy Thanksgiving packet.
There are worksheets, as well as dice, spinner and paper-pencil games for the following:
- Ordinal numbers
- Telling digital & analog time to the hour
- Counting to 100 and 120
- 100 chart activities and games
- Skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, and 10's
- Sorting odd and even numbers
- "What's Missing?" worksheets
- "I Spy a Number" worksheet-games, for numbers 0-10 and 10-20, with a blank worksheet to program with higher numbers
- Fact families
- 10 frame activities
- Fill in the missing ad ends
- Addition worksheets and games
- Subtraction worksheets and games
- Tally marks
- Greater than, less than, and equal to
- +1 more worksheets
- +10 more worksheets
- Dots and Boxes game
After which time it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to see the new, 181-page Fun-Tastic Fall Math Packet.
For your convenience, I've included a PREVIEW here.