Common Core State Standard: RF.K.3c
This is a quick, easy and fun way to review colors and color words based on Seuss's book Green Eggs and Ham.
The packet includes:
- 11 different colored egg cards (Make extra sets to play Memory Match and "I Have; Who has?" games.
- 11 traceable "piggy" color word cards (Make an extra set and put on your word wall for March.)
- A cover if you want students to make the cards into an Itty Bitty booklet.
- Colored eggs spinning game, complete with spinner and recording sheet, with and without color words, so really little ones can also play.
- Match the colors to their color words worksheet.
After which time, it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to see the new, 38-page "Green Eggs & Ham Scrambled Colors" Game packet.