Common Core State Standards: K.CC.1, K.CC.3, K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b, K.CC.4c, K.CC.5, K.OA.1, K.CC.6, 1.NBT.1, 1.MD.2
This packet is chock full of all kinds of goodies to help you celebrate 100-Day, or simply to use as math centers.
The packet includes:
- 8 Piggy bank pages for pennies, nickels, dimes & quarters. Students can color and count the filled banks, or color, cut and glue the coins inside an empty bank.
- Coin to coin word matching worksheet
- 1 letter words, to more than 5 letter-words skill sheet
- Game sheet: "Race your pig to 100."
- Game sheet: "Spin To Win!" coin counting to 100 + 2 coin spinners.
- Tally Ho tally mark worksheet.
- Graphing extension
- More than less than calculations worksheet
- How much money? Addition worksheet
- 2 Measurement activity worksheets
- Counting pigs by 5's to 100 worksheet
- Counting pigs by 10's to 100 worksheet
- Name Your Pig 100-Grid worksheet
- Round up the pigs by 10's worksheet.
- Pig slider "craftivity" counting by 10's & counting by 5's
- Piggy Popsicles "craftivity" counting by 10's. +
- A blank sheet of pigs for you to program with whatever you want. Use them for name tags, other numbers, letters etc.
- "Craftivity" counting Q-Tip mud spatters to 100 by 1's, 5's and 10's
- 3 counting worksheets. Counting by 1's to 100 & 120 and skip counting by 5's and 10's
- 2 connect-the-dot worksheets. Counting by 5's and by 10's to 100.
- 2 Q-Tip Pig in the Mud "Craftivities."
- 2 Happy 100 Day posters. 1 in color, 1 in black and white so children can color.
- 3 different certificates of praise for "Hog Wild" counting + a
- Happy 100-Day bookmark