Use these cute 4-on-a-page welcome backpack signs for a variety of things. I've made them for K-5th + a blank one.
- Laminate and glue a magnet on the back, personalize with your students' names and put on their lockers.
- Print on card stock and make it a bookmark to greet them.
- Run off on copy paper cut slits and insert a pencil.
- Tuck into your summer "Welcome letter" or "Open house" packet.
- Enlarge one and hang it on your door or a bulletin board.
- Use as a b. board boarder.
- Attach to a candy bar.