Use these cute apple signs in a variety of ways:
- Laminate the small ones and glue a magnet on the back, personalize with your students' names and put on their lockers.
- Print on card stock and make it a bookmark to greet them.
- Run off on copy paper and attach to a pencil with a small piece of Scotch tape.
- Tuck into your summer "Welcome letter" or "Open house" packet. Use them as a ticket in exchange for a treasure chest prize.
- Hang the larger ones on a bulletin board.
- Use as a b. board boarder.
- Attach to a candy bar.
- Put numbers on the back; pass them out as students walk in the door. Have them find a new friend via the number system.
- Later pick several numbers to win a prize, or use it as an incentive. If they are quietly working, they can sign their name on the back, drop it in the basket and you'll later pick several "tickets" for a trip to the treasure box.