38 pages. Common Core State Standard RI.K1d
This is a delightful way to review all kinds of report card standards.
- Choose the strips you want to review, have your students cut the strips and accordion fold them on the lines, then glue them between the seasonal shapes.
- You can glue more than one set of strips together for a really long pull-apart!
- There's even a set of strips for children to trace.
- Make a monthly quick and easy pull apart today and review upper and lowercase letters, numbers, shapes, skip counting by 2's, 5's and 10's, count from 0-30, review simple word wall words or use the blank grid to fill in whatever report card standard you want to work on like a list of spelling words.
- Cut a plain seasonal shape on the fold and discuss symmetry.
- Children can draw their own details; or opt to cut out a decorated seasonal shape and have children color them.
- The seasonal shapes are the "covers" for the pull-aparts.