Practice analog & digital time to the hour and half hour with this Seuss-themed packet of games and activities.
The packet includes:
- Two "It's Time For Seuss" dice games. (One to the hour, the other to the half hour.) There's a large worksheet as well as a smaller one, with two-on-a-page for quick printing.
- A time to the half hour anchor chart, reminding students to also move the hour hand. (You may find that some children will draw the hour hand on a clock that shows 12:30 directly on the 12, which is incorrect.)
- A time to the hour Cat's Hat clothespin clip game. This is self-checking & great for an independent math center. Pinching a clothespin is a fun fine motor skill, which will strengthen children's finger muscles.
- A "sequencing the time" card game
- Two "Trace the digital time, and draw the hands on the analog clock" Itty Bitty booklets. (One for time to the hour, the other time to the half hour.)
- Seuss-themed pocket chart digital and analog time cards, for time to the hour & half hour. Use them as a pocket chart review, anchor charts, or puzzles. Make extra sets for Memory Match Concentration and "I Have; Who Has?" games.
- Two certificates of praise that children can color.
- An analog and digital time assessment worksheet, which can be done individually or as a whole group.
After which time it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to see the new, 52-page "It's Time For Seuss" packet.
For your convenience, I've included a PREVIEW here.