At the end of October, have your students choose their favorite fall book and do one or more of the craftivities in this packet.
Any of the activities work well for your Daily 5, and are especially fun for Halloween party day. Completed projects make wonderful bulletin boards or hallway displays. The pumpkin book report looks cute hung back-to-back suspended from the ceiling.
The packet includes:
- A pumpkin book report craftivity
- A writing activity where students write about two of their favorite fall books
- A Venn diagram comparing two pumpkin books
- A beginning-middle-end retelling a story pumpkin craftivity
- Samples of both projects, so you can quickly and easily make your own examples to share with your students.