Are you looking for a few activities to plug in on Halloween party day, but still want to cover some standards? Then I think you'll enjoy this ghost-themed packet.
The packet includes:
- A ghost craftivity. Students trace their shoe, trim & add some wiggle eyes to make a keepsake ghost that they glue to the back of the tombstone, which has a little poem on it. Older students can complete the writing prompt: Things that scare me... on the back.
- Spooky sliders. Even though this packet is mostly about numbers, I've also included extra sliders to cover other things. Sliders for: upper & lowercase letters, shapes, numbers 0-30, counting backwards from 10 to 0 & 20 to 0, plus skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, and 10's.
- A Five Little Ghosts rhyme poster. (Use the number cards as manipulatives for the poem.)
- Ghostly number cards for numbers 0-35, number words, ordinal numbers, and ordinal number words. There's also a blank set for you to program with whatever, as well as a set of math symbols, so students can make equations.
- A 3-page tip list of what to do with the number cards, including the Kaboom game.
- An Odd Todd & Even Steven sorting mat.
- 3 trace & write worksheets for numbers 0-120 plus a
- A ghost rhyming word worksheet.