Common Core State Standards: K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b,K.CC.4c, K.CC.3, K.CC.5, K.CC.7, RF.K.1a, RF.K.1c, RF.K.3c.
Practice a variety of skills and standards with this cute 10 frame booklet.
- Students read, trace and write the number and number word.
- They see a gingerbread in a sentence and say it.
- They spy the number in a sequence and circle it.
- They X-out that many boxes or use a bingo dot marker or stamp.
- They cut and glue the set/group of gingerbread to the matching numbered box.
- A graphing extension
- 20-word wall word/number flashcards
- Covers for the flashcards to make Itty Bitty Books
- A "Plus one more" math skill sheet &
- A certificate of praise
After which time it will be up-dated and included in a jumbo, gingerbread math packet in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to zip on over to see the new, 167-page Gingerbread Number Fun.
For your convenience, I've included a PREVIEW here.