This packet has a little bit of this and that. Use the math mats to sort odd & even numbers, do addition & subtraction activities, show greater and less than groups & sets of numbers etc.
Students can sequence the number cards as well as make Itty Bitty booklets. I've also added some flies so they can get caught in the web to add another "manipulative" for students to use in a variety of ways.
Also included in the packet are:
- Upper & lowercase letter spiders
- Lowercase flies
- A tip sheet of how to use these cards to play games etc.
- Spider webs for uppercase letters, lowercase letters, odd numbers, even numbers, and a generic web for whatever
- Skip counting spider cards by 2's, 3's, 5's and 10's
- Numbered spiders and fly cards to 35
- Greater & less than spider card symbols
- Addition question sheet and a subtraction question sheet
- 4 traceable spider number grid worksheets to 100
- 4 traceable spider number grid worksheets to 120 +
- 2 certificates of praise