Fun activities to help your students learn left and right directional words.
- Includes an October-themed booklet where students read and trace a sentence, deciding whether things are on the left or right side of the page. Children also practice their cutting and gluing skills as they follow directions.
- The last page has a play on words and offers 2 alternatives, depending on the age of your students.
- Also includes a skill sheet,
- pumpkin paddle art activity,
- left and right hand posters and ...
- a certificate of praise.