"Children don't care how much you know until they know how much you care!" Help your students get a handle on their feelings with these great lessons!
- Includes two booklets that practice reading, tracing, writing, cutting and gluing skills.
- An emotional checklist helps students brainstorm what turns on their "buttons".
- This develops into a writing extension.
- A graphing activity is included that involves math.
- There is an excellent assortment of word and picture flashcards that can be turned into Itty Bitty books that children will enjoy making and taking home to share with their families.
- What a great way to build self-esteem and reinforce standards.
- There's also several assessments that tell you where your students are emotionally and how they feel about school and home.