Lots of free short articles that give verification and reasons for the skill sheets and lessons that I do.
- For example, How do I do graphing, patterning every day?
- Why do I have Bingo Dots as a center each day?
- What's the purpose of a pencil topper?
- Can games like "I Spy" really teach numbers?
- How can I get all of this organized?
- What's a "Pinch and Poke" and how can that increase finger dexterity?
- As always, I don't do anything that doesn't nail my report card standards. Even all of my artwork and centers are standard based and involve more than one standard, so if you aren't "seeing" the standards in the projects and skill sheets, please e-mail me and I'll be glad to send you a list of how they are all correlated and what skills they are reinforcing.