1-2-3 Come Do Some Fall-Themed Math Activities With Me
Oh my goodness this packet took a lot of time to put together! I hope you find it super-helpful and time saving, as it's chock full of quick, easy and fun math activities, that cover a variety of Common Core standards.
They are very versatile, so you can differentiate, making the lesson easier or more difficult, to fit your needs and grade level. (PK-1st).
Use them throughout the month for early finishers, extra help for strugglers, brain breaks, centers, review, table top lessons, assessments, homework, ESL help, or "just for fun” plug-ins when you have a few spare minutes. Tuck a few in your sub folder too.
Pick and choose what's appropriate and put together a Happy Thanksgiving packet to send home over break.
There are worksheets, several craftivities, puzzles, as well as dice, spinner & paper-pencil games, for the following:
* Ordinal numbers
* Telling digital & analog time to the hour & half hour
* Counting to 100 and 120
* 100 chart activities and games
* Skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, and 10's
* Sorting odd and even numbers
* "What's Missing?" worksheets
* "I Spy a Number" worksheet-games, for numbers 0-10 and 10-20, with a blank worksheet to program with higher numbers.
Perfect for whole-group assessing.
* Fact families
* Number words
* Coin counting
* 2D Shapes
* 10 frame activities
* Place Value
* Fill in the missing ad ends
* Addition worksheets and games
* Subtraction worksheets and games
* Tally marks
* Greater than, less than, and equal to
* +1 more worksheets
* +10 more worksheets
* "Dots and Boxes" game
* Listening & Following Directions
Wow! That's just about a little bit of most everything!
Click on the link to zip on over to my TpT shop to have a look see at this whopping 177-page, November Math Packet for PK-1st.
The featured FREEBIE today, also has a Thanksgiving theme.
It's an educational placemat that you can use for your Thanksgiving feast, or if you don't do one at school, use it on that last crazy day before break.
Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.
I'm anxious to get some smaller Thanksgiving packets completed, before I run out of November! Wishing you a relaxing day.
"If months were marked by colors, November in New England, would be colored gray." - Madeleine M. Kunin