Time To Try A Little Tenderness
Teaching students to be kind is a nice activity for the beginning of the school year when you are explaining your rules and implementing student behavior programs and contracts.
The Kindness Packet includes:
- The Kindness booklet
- A bookmark
- A kindness reminder poster
- The kindness pledge
- A Sticks & Stones poster
- Tips and ideas for kindness, including activities that go along with reading the book Chrysanthemum
- Motivational “caring hearts” when students are caught being kind.
- Pictures of children crying to use as discussion and writing prompts.
- A “synonyms for sad” skill sheet, to build vocabulary, so students can express their feelings +
- 2 certificates of praise
Click on the link to view/download the kindness packet.
Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think others might find helpful.
"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future." -Franklin D. Roosevelt