Soar into spring with this fun synonym kite craftivity. Students choose a word from the list of 70, or pick a kite word card. They write their word on a bow and then list up to 11 synonyms. If you want, have students make a list of antonyms on the antonym kite and glue it to the back of their synonym kite. This packet provides several activities perfect for your Daily 5 word work.
- Synonym/antonym kite craftivity
- Sample pictures of completed kites
- 48 kite word cards to play Memory Match & "I Have; Who Has?" games.
- A blank set of kite cards to program with whatever...
- Black line mini kite worksheet for more synonym/antonym practice.
- A full-color teacher's completed worksheet to use as a sample.
- Synonym and antonym anchor charts
- An alphabetical list of 70 words students can choose from
- An alphabetical list of the words with their synonyms
After which time, it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to zip on over to see the new, 51-page,"Soaring With Synonyms" Kite Packet.
For your convenience, I've included a PREVIEW here.