Student-generated bulletin boards are a wonderful thing for the first week of school. "Rave on" is also a terrific icebreaker, and interesting way to get to know your students.
- Packet directions with links
- Tagxedo word art "craftivity" + a step-by-step instructions of how to use this site, and make a word-filled raven, that incorporates the use of adjectives. K's are quite able to make one with adult assistance.
- 2 Nevermore headers so you can brainstorm rules and appropriate behavior with your students.
- Several writing activities where students "Rave on"
- Mini Edgar Allan Poe poster quote with matching bookmarks.
- Student-driven bulletin boards
- + Several photographs of real ravens