Introducing Shaplies; adorable shape figures that make learning shapes more fun!
- On the left hand side of the page, students trace the large shape, read and trace the sentence and then write the shape word.
- On the right hand side of the page, students read the sentence, color the shape figure; count how many of that shape they see and write the number on the line.
- They trace the dashed shape on the bottom and then draw the shape next to it. When everyone has completed their booklet, read it as a whole group to reinforce concepts of print.
- Students will enjoy taking this adorabe booklet home and sharing it with their families; a real self-esteem builder.
- 3 graphing extensions
- Dangling Shaplie Friends art extension
- I spy skill sheet
- Shape Detective TALLY activity