52 sight words listed in alphabetical order so you can choose the ones you teach to your little ones!
- They follow my successful and fun formula of TRACE, WRITE, COLOR, CUT, ARRANGE, and GLUE the letters to their matching skill sheet!
- Students enjoy becoming ABCDe-tectives and solving the puzzles while practicing much-needed fine-motor cutting skills.
- They are also reinforcing letter recognition, spelling, writing, reading etc. all with one fun and easy skill sheet that they enjoy doing!
- Have them do one skill sheet as a table top lesson for your morning routine, or assemble several into a booklet for them to work on.
- I've also included a list of other things you can use the cards for as well as an additional 3 skill sheets called ABCDe-tectives where your students "SPY" the sight word within a sentence and CIRCLE it.
- Don't forget to check out the Easy Reader Booklets and Mini-Flash Cards that match these sight words!The flashcards have a certificate of praise, word list, and student check list where they keep a list of their progress; all great self-esteem builders! Every thing is meant to go hand-in-hand to successfully help build their reading comprehension in an easy and fun way!