7 pages. Common Core State Standard RI.K1d
Your students will catch on to identifying and writing upper and lowercase letters as they have fun tracing these little cards with a highlighter.
- Increase fine motor, cutting, and sequencing skills by having your students cut the cards out and put them in correct alphabetical order.
- For more ABC fun have them match the uppercase letter to the lowercase mate.
- Run off several sets on various colors of construction paper and laminate them for a class set.
- They are great to use as flash card identification for assessment time.
- or have students pick a partner and play the Memory game with a set.
- There is a blank set of cards for students to practice writing the letters on their own, or to use anyway you wish.