22 pages. Rip and Tears are great as a center, art project, or fun fill-in for a seasonal theme especially when you have a substitute or need a bulletin board.
- Children rip strips of colored paper and glue them to the seasonal shape.
- Their completed art work looks like a mosaic.
- You can choose to do these as an art center to increase fine motor skills and strengthen finger muscles and dexterity, or you can Teach With Me and do them consistently, once each month.
- I usa them as a lovely seasonal bulletin board then I file them to later compile and bind them into a wonderful Keepsake Book, for my Y5 students to take home in June.
- Since they've done one each month it shows great progress and acts as an assessment tool as well.