Includes booklet + manipulatives that you can make to feed your classroom cookie jar!
- Simply copy the letters, cut and glue them to the construction paper cookies.
- Laminate them, and you're all set to tell the story with student involvement.
- A delicious way to review the alphabet as students trace and write upper and lowercase letters.
- Make a set of number, shape, and color cookies too, or any other report card standard you'd like to toss in your cookie jar.
- What a great idea for a writing extension!