Me and My 10 Frame
My 10 Frames have been one of the most downloaded items on the shopping cart. (Over 100,000!)
I thought to spice things up, and keep your students interested, I’d design a mini set of 10-Frames they could manipulate, and make a set for each month (September through June.)
3 days, and 101 pages later, Monthly 10 Frames was born.
It will help you with Common Core State Standards:K.CC.2, K.CC.3, K.CC.4a, K.CC.4b, K.CC.4c, K.CC.5, k.CC.6 K.OA.1 K.OA.5
Your students will really enjoy the variety of hands-on activities they can do with this packet.
Now you can use a different-themed 10 frame each month. These can also be a fun way to individually or whole-group assess.
The packet includes:
- 10 different monthly 10-Frames in color. (September -June). Print & Laminate.
- I've also included 10 black & white monthly 10-frames, so you can run them off to give to your students.
- 20 different manipulative sheets with 80 pieces per page. Print, laminate and cut out. Store each set in a Snack Baggy.
- A blank set of 10-frames so you can design your own, or make 20-Frames for higher number math.
- Traceable numbers from 1-50 so students can make equations and then show their work with the manipulatives and 10-frames.
- A page of math symbols for the + sign, - sign, & = sign.
- A page of > < symbols.
- A "Trace & Write" skill sheet for numbers 1-50. As a game have students choose a number and count from there to the end.
- Sort by 5's & 10's mats.
- Blank addition & subtraction mats for you to fill in with your own equations.
- 10 addition mats with equations for the fact families.
- 21 subtraction mats +
- 2 certificates of praise (1 for addition, 1 for subtraction.)
Partner students up and play math games. Use the manipulatives to make patterns.
Click on the link to view/download the 101-page Monthly 10 Frame packet.
Thank you for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think others may find worthwhile.
“I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” -Martin Luther King