A 1-2-3 Come Do Some More Haunted House Activities With Me
I'm enjoying a bit of R&R time this weekend, so I wanted to feature 2 "oldies" but "goodies" for today's blog. They fit in perfectly with the 2 new haunted house FREEBIES from yesterday. If you missed that article, simply scroll down to check it out.
The 17-page Haunted House math packet, is a "craftivity" and game to help reinforce fact families in a fun way.
The Packet includes:
- Fact Family "craftivity" templates.
- Fact Family spinner game templates.
- Directions and link for a home-school math connection, for fact family Online homework skill building practice
- Directions and sample of how to make mini dry erase envelope boards.
- Fact Family T-bar "mad-minute" skill sheets +
- A certificate of praise.
Click on the link to view/download Haunted House Fact Family Fun.
The other haunted house activity helps reinforce 2D shapes. These are quick, easy and fun games for your kiddos to play in an independent center, or as a whole group.
Click on the link to view/download the Spooky Windows Haunted House Shape Games.
That's it for today. Thanks for visiting. Wishing you a restful and relaxing weekend too.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle