1-2-3 Have A Buschel Of Fun Doing Apple Activities With Me!
This 32-page packet covers quite a few Common Core State Standards, that involve math and language arts.
The packet includes:
- A bushel basket sorting activity for odd & even numbers, as well as vowels & consonants.
- Numbered apples from 1-120
- Apple math symbols so students can make addition or subtraction equations + show greater and less than.
- Red, green & yellow apple tiles to use as counting & sorting manipulatives or to make patterns.
- An upper and lowercase apple alphabet anchor chart.
- 6 "What's Missing?" upper and lowercase letter worksheets with matching letter tiles.
- 2 assessments for upper and lowercase letters, with a "note home" to inform parents of the results.
- Pre-writing trace the lines activity.
- Trace and write the letters and numbers worksheets.
- Trace and write apple word vocabulary worksheet.
- "I Spy" upper and lowercase letters. Students become ABCDe-tectives, find and then circle the letters and then add up how many they found.
- "Connect the Letters" to make an apple worksheet, as well as "Connect the Numbers" (by 1's, 5's and 10's.)
Click on the link to view/download the Apple Activities Packet.
Thanks for visiting. As always, feel free to PIN anything from my site. To ensure that "pinners" return to THIS blog article, click on the GREEN title at the top; it will turn BLACK, now click on the "Pin It" button on the menu bar. If you'd like to take a look at all of the awesomel-educational items that I pin, simply click on the big heart to your right.
"The world is but the canvas to our imagination." -Henry David Thoreau