Googlie-eyed Googol Monsters
A googol is the number 1 with 100 zeroes after it.
I thought it would make a fun, quick and easy 100-Day activity if students designed their own crazy looking Googol Monster, wrote the googol number on their body somewhere and then added googlie (wiggle) eyes.
This 51-page Goolgol Monster packet will help with Common Core State Standards: L.K2a, L.K2b, K.CC.1, K.CC.2, K.CC.3, K.CC.4c
It’s chock full of wonderful activities for that "something different" for your 100-Day celebration, or simply helping your students learn to count to 100 and 120.
The packet includes:
- Traceable count to 100 by 1's, 5's and 10's worksheets.
- Traceable 100 grid.
- Traceable 120 grid.
- Blank 100 grid so students can fill in the numbers.
- 100-Day bookmarks
- Writing prompt worksheet. (Circle the capital letters and fill in the end punctuation.)
- 2 Black & White Googol Monster sliders.
- Counting slider strips from 1-100 and 1-120
- Skip counting slider strips by 5's and 10's to 100.
- Counting by 5's and 10's Googol Monster spot activities.
- 4 "What's Missing?" number worksheets.
- Monster number cards counting by 5's to 100.
- Different monster number cards counting by 10's to 100.
- 2 blank monster cards to program with whatever you want.
- A Happy 100-Day card.
- A Happy 100-Day poster.
- Googol Monster "googlie-eyed" craftivity, includes
- 12 example posters.
- Photographs of completed projects with directions.
- Behavior poster +
- A certificate of praise.
Click on the link to view/download the Googol Monsters activity packet.
If you're looking for more monster number fun, be sure and check out my Monster Math activity packet.
Thank you for visiting today. Feel free to PIN anything you think others might find worthwhile.
“The secret for success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” –Benjamin Disraeli