Review and practice CVC words in a variety of interesting and fun ways, with this St. Patrick's Day-themed packet.
The packet focuses on 100 CVC words that begin with the letters "L is for leprechaun"; "M is for March"; "P is for Patrick", and "S is for shamrock."
The packet includes:
- A Celtic shamrock craftivity that reinforces CVC words beginning with the letter S
- A leprechaun craftivity that reinforces CVC words beginning with the letter L
- Dice and spinner games.
- A whole-group "Feed the leprechaun" review game.
- An independent "Feed the leprechaun" activity.
- Long and short vowel sorting mats.
- 5 bookmarks for CVC word writing.
- 20 vowel shamrock cards.
- 26 alphabet shamrock cards.
- 4 CVC worksheets with
- 4 anchor chart answer keys.
- 100 black and white traceable CVC word cards with covers to make Itty Bitty booklets
- 100 full-color CVC word cards to use for flashcards, pocket charts, games, puzzles etc.
- 100 mini-CVC word cards
- A "Super Shamrock Sentences" worksheet.
- A 2-page tip list of ideas, games and activities to use the various word cards for, plus a
- Certificate of praise.
After which time, it will be up-dated and put in my TpT shop.
Click on the link to see the new, 71-page, St. Paddy's-Themed CVC packet.