1-2-3 Come Zap Some Germs With Me!
Whether you’re a classroom teacher, or a homeschooling mama, I hope you find something useful here. (Sanity saving?)
Great for “Distance Learning” too: Help practice, graphing, counting, sequencing, tally marks & a bit of word work fun.
* “Germs Beware! A germ-zapping family lives here!” Color me poster for home, as well as a…
“Germs Beware! Germ-zapping students learn here!” poster for your classroom.
* Four, “Be a germ buster!” color-me necklace patterns.
* “Color, Count & Zap!” germ graphing worksheets.
* “ Germ Zapper” certificate of praise.
* Super-fun “Tally Ho I Spy” worksheet. Children spy, then zap (X out the germ-themed items) as they count & make tally marks.
* Two, word zapping word finds.
* “Be Alert! Give a Squirt!” number puzzle with 3 options.
There's a simple one, featuring numbers 1-5, as well as one that reinforces counting from 1-10, plus another, that helps practice those "toughie teen" numbers.
After students color their puzzle, they cut the strips on the dashed line.
Children mix up the pieces then see how fast they can put the puzzle together.
Afterwards, to add to the fun, students can pick a partner & take turns rolling a dice.
Whatever number they roll, they place that matching numbered puzzle piece on their work space.
You can play that if they roll a six they lose their turn, or make the six wild. Children can then choose any numbered puzzle piece that they need.
The first to complete their puzzle is the winner. Simply use more dice & add for the other numbered puzzles.
Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.
If you’re asking yourself, “Who ya gonna call?” the answer is “Germ Busters!” cuz...
“We ain’t afraid of no germs!”
Wishing you health and peace of mind, as you navigate this crazy time.
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." -Henry Ford